Get a job with this conservation job course
This online course provides a simple stepwise approach to get a job in conservation. It was developed by the well-known Conservation Careers Advice Centre. More than 1,200 jobseekers have successfuly completed this course which takes about 15 hours to complete.
Skills for your CV, interviews and your personal career plan
The course will help you to understand which conservation jobs are right for you and how to apply for them. You will learn about the necessary educational requirements. It will give you a better insight into what experience you need for your dream job. Importantly, you will get tips and skills for the best performing CVs and interviews. Once you have completed the course, you will have a complete personal career plan to achieve the conservation career you want!
What is included in this conservation job course?
Proven system: The course is named the KICKSTARTER COURSE by the Conservation Career Advice Centre. Their team, headed by Dr. Nick Askew, developed this stepwise approach based on 7 years of research into the conservation job market
Personal Support: You can get help and advice via email, Zoom, and in our private Facebook group.
Instant access to 3 STUDY Modules and 17 VIDEO Units: You can access these at your own pace. Plus you can also follow Dr. Nick’s personal guidance on how to get a job in conservation
Online community: You can network with a community of fellow course students worldwide to support each other.
Course workbook: Practical tasks develop your job search skills. Once completed, you will have a personal career plan.
Membership: ONE YEAR’s membership to the Conservation Careers Academy. You will be able to search 8,000 career opportunities, CV advice, e-guides, online forum and more. Value is £40, but you will receive this as part of the course!
Money back guarantee: You can get a 100% REFUND within 14 days of trying out the course.
Certificate. You will receive a Certficate once you complete the course.
Module 1 | About you
This module will give you greater self-knowledge to develop a rewarding career path:
- SWOT | Understand your unique strengths and weaknesses
- Past | Let your past experience inform your next career step
- Skills | Clarity about what you enjoy and are good at!
- Vision | A clear picture of where you want to be 5 years from now
- Choice| The most suitable work environment for your personality
- Passion | What are the conservation causes that you want to champion ?
Module 2 | Your goal
This module will help you to target your dream job in conservation:
- Employers| Understand the advantages and disadvantages of different conservation employers
- Jobs | Know the various types of conservation jobs and what they involve.Plus some secret tips to spot favourites
- Targetlist| Review your favourite conservation jobs and draw up a target list
- Target | Decide on your target conservation job for career success
- Transition| Identify any stepping stones which can get you to your target job e.g. if you are switching into the sector
Module 3 | Getting there
The last module will devise your strategy to focus on your target job and get hired:
- Gaps | Realize how to make up for any skill gaps in a fast and cost-efficient way
- Apply | A failproof stepwise system for your job applications (CVs, Forms, Letters and more)
- Interview | The best tips to become a top performer to potential employers
- Commit | Commit to taking the necessary steps on your chosen career path
+ one BONUS video with expert advice for your job search
Outcome – A super strategy to land your dream job!
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
- For current or recent graduates trying to get started with employment in conservation
- For jobseekers who are finding it difficult to get a conservation job
- For nature and wildlife lovers who wish to work in conservation but seek specialist advice
- For career switchers who may be able to transfer their career skills but need help to achieve this
How much does this course cost?
This course costs £295 / € 350 / $395. Frankly, we think this is a worthwhile investment to get you the career you are dreaming of. PLUS it will also give you access , FOR ONE YEAR, to all the resources of the Conservation Careers Academy. This membership is normally worth £40
How do I get started?
You can book this course by clicking this link or click the ‘ BOOK HERE ‘ button below
How long is this course?
It takes about 15 hours to complete this course. BUT you can go at your own pace and you will have access to all the materials FOR ONE YEAR.
What about a refund if I want to quit?
You will get a GUARANTEED 100% REFUND, if you want to quit provided you decide and send us an email WITHIN 14 DAYS from purchase.
Who can answer my questions?
To ask any question, please use the ENQUIRE HERE form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org