We have amended our Terms to offer you PANDEMIC PROOF travel. So, BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
- 100% REFUNDS
We are proud of our track record in these challenging times: ALL our volunteers and interns have received a FULL REFUND in case of cancellation. This REFUND GUARANTEE will continue until further notice when we can hopefully return to improved international travel conditions.
- FLEXIBLE DEPOSITS
The 25% deposit for your booking will not be payable until we can be CERTAIN YOU CAN TRAVEL to your chosen project. So we have relaxed the payment date which is normally 60 days before departure.
- UNLIMITED CHANGES
Due to the impact of corona, many of our volunteers have postponed their trip at no extra charge. We will continue to be flexible and allow changes without any cost.
- SERVICE PAYMENT
For group bookings or individual bookings over over £ 1,000, we request a modest service payment of £20 or Rm100 at the time of booking. This will cover the cost of our booking administration. The service payment is non-refundable but can be offset against your 25% deposit payment when this is due.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have about your booking. Use the CONTACT US form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR BOOKING*
*The above COVID related Terms will apply until further notice ( and override our ususal Term and Conditions below)
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% per person is required to confirm your booking with us. This should be paid when submitting your booking form. Upon receipt, we can process and confirm your booking. Your deposit should be received by us within 3 days of submitting your booking form.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation invoice from us. Please check the invoice carefully, as you are responsible to advise us of any error. Please note that once your deposit is paid, there is a binding agreement as per the details of our confirmation invoice.
- The balance payment specified on your invoice is due 60 days before your start date. If payment is not received, then we reserve the right to consider your booking as cancelled.
- If you book within 60 days of the start date, then full payment is required upon booking.
- Please note that all our prices are fixed in Malaysian Ringgit ( with some exceptions where the price is in £ pounds sterling). Upon payment, please use the prevailing daily exchange rate to convert from your own currency.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR BOOKING
If you wish to cancel your booking and provide WRITTEN NOTIFICATION ( our receipt of an email or letter) , then the following charges apply:
More than 90 days before your start date : Loss of your full deposit
Between 60 and 30 days before your start date: 50 % of the total cost of your programme cost
Less than 30 days before your start date: 100% of the total cost of your programme